I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Reupholstered Chair


< --- Poor thing : (



So this is what we have been dealing with for over a year!!! What was I thinking because it was SUCH AN EASY FIX! There were two screws holding on the seat... which I discovered from the two year old breaking it. All I did was bought fabric from JoAnns (with the help of my lovely mother : ) and stapled it on. Make sure you align the fabric how you want it!! I often miss that step because Im so excited to do the project. I pulled the sides tight and stapled them into place once in the middle and started with the corners first. Then worked my way back to the original staples. This was the best thing I could have done! Totally revamped my kitchen table!

No comments:

Post a Comment