I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Redone Candle Stick Holder


I absolutely love craigslist free section. There was a few boxes of random stuff someone set out for free and this was one of the things in it. Although it did not look anything like this when we got it. It was plain and a hideous gold color (unfortunately do not have a before picture). I spray painted it with the $1.25 spray paint from the dollar general and hot glued ribbon on. At first I didnt think the hot glue was going to take to the metal but it did! I love how this turned out. So simple and so elegant. It will be put to good use at the Nissely Winery.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes!! Nissley's Winery and their outdoor concerts; I love that place and this little set is so adorable and would look really nice with a couple burning candles and I love the little cheese table. What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete