I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hand Painted Faith Blocks


This was sooo cheap. Very easy and maybe a little time consuming just because I did it the cheap
way. I bought all the necessities at yard sales. I bought the wooden shelf for $.50 and the blocks came free.







These were in a "free" bin at a yard sale. Cant wait to find something to do with my new shadow box! I painted the letters brown and blue. Then I got on google images and found a font I liked
for the word faith. I first tryed in word by 72 point font still wasnt big enough when printed so I had to find an image. I used an exacto knife to cute out the letters and traced them onto the blocks and then hand painted them right on. A little time consuming but well worth it. It needed just a little more so I put the ribbon and bow on and was done!! Its a country theme so this one went to my moms house.

No comments:

Post a Comment