I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mothers Day Present

This is such a simple and loving way to celebrate Mothers Day. I simply bought the 3 pack of flat canvas at Michaels. I think the total came to $3.75. It was inexpensive. I then bought the sticky hearts and already had kids fingerpaint on hand. I google imaged Happy Mothers Day and printed out kid oriented mothers day greetings. I cut it out and used Mod Podge to slap it on there.
*Be careful!! The ink easily runs! I put a very quick layer on top and left it alone. Worked perfect!


Then I painted the kids feet with a sponge brush... they love it... and made foot prints.
The hearts I let me 3 year old stick on. You can see the clump in the middle he made. I then added more to make it a little more appealing.
Lastly I hot glued ribbon and the back to make it easily hung and taaadaaa. A Mothers Day gift from the heart!!












No comments:

Post a Comment