I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Plate Makeover

Okay. Im Back!! Had a baby on the 17th and Im ready to craft again!!

I bought this plastic plate at walmart for $1. They had all kinds of colors and I loved the edging on this plate that gave it some class.

Up close you can totally tell it was a homemade project but nobody will ever get close enough to my mantel to tell : )

First I measured the flat circle with a protractor. Drew it on a plan piece of computer paper and cut it out by hand. I Mod Podged the paper right on there.

Once that was dry I cut out the design on my cricut and mod podged that right on. I did not give the flower a coat on top because I wanted a dull look.

My mom totally thought I bought this at Pier 1 and that it was a ceramic plate... Project accomplished : )


Transformation Thursday


The DIY Show Off


36th Avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment