I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Free Recycle Box!


Go Green!!! I have never recycled and it started to really bother me. After I discovered and witnessed what a landfill looked like I was heartbroken for our society and the earth. So I am now doing my part. But I didnt want that ugly blue recycling box they provide you with in my house. What better way to make a recycling box than with everything recycled! I used all my left over scrapbooking paper and mod podged it right on there. Nothing fancy nothing pretty and it still came out super cute! I used stencils and permanent marker to put on the word Recycle.
I am now doing my part to save future generations : )

No comments:

Post a Comment