I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Refurbished... TimeOut Chair



So I found this chair at a yard sale for $1. I did have before pictures until my SD card decided to take a crap on me.

I let it sit for a little since I didnt have any spray paint on hand until... craigslist for free came across! Free paint!! I ended up with 8 cans of spray paint and a few half gallons!!

So I used primer and paint and my cricut for the vinyl.

I actually just broke it in today. Wasn't thinking... should have gotten a picture.








Transformation Thursday





ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 31

4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, here from the Thursday hop. I hope you'll follow me back at www.weidknecht.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emmmm. Geeeeeeeeee. I need one of those guys around here. That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from the Thrifty Thursday Blog hop... would love for you to consider following me back xo
    Malia

    http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete