I am totally new at this.

It will take me a little to get the hang of this so please be patient. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Plant Stand


The redone plant stand. I scored this little piece at a yard sale for $1. Once again I forgot before pictures but it was just plain wood.

First I tried yellow which totally came out AWFUL!
The purple on the other hand came out beautiful. I needed something for the top and absolutely loved these white roses.

I mod podged it right and on there. Cant wait to get a plant with a beautiful pot on there!!












Transformation Thursday


Passionately Artistic

2 comments:

  1. luv the stand is that scrapbook paper you use?

    Don't forget to add it to our weekly party for our readers to discover.
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
    Thanks
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It most definitely is scrapbook paper : ) And Im all linked up. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete